Send to: MSI
812 Atlantic Street
Roseville, CA 95678
Shipper to use:
Non-serialized parts such as a slide, barrel, stock or sights may be sent in any manner you like
Wrap your firearm and put it in a box:
1. Make sure your firearm is unloaded
2. Wrap firearm in bubble wrap or any adequate cushioning material.
3. Put your contact information and requested list of work in the box (you can get a box at FedEx or UPS).
4. Do not label or mark the box to indicate that there is a firearm in the box.
5. We will contact you when the firearm is received.
6. You will be required to ship handguns Standard Overnight and long arms Second Day Air.
MSI Guns, in turn, is required to ship the firearms back to you at the same address that you shipped the firearm from.
If you have any questions, send us an e-mail at: